This Stila Skincare Light Source serum was from my goodie bag when I went to the Stila Summer 2013 event, if you want to read more about that and see some really exciting new products from the Stila Summer 2013 Collection click here! I always associated Stila purely with make-up so to me it was a great revelation to discover that Stila Skincare is as awesome as the make-up!! The Light Source is a spot correcting and brightening serum. It helps to even out skin tone, working on dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars - sounds like heaven to me! I'm really impressed with this one. As you can see on the last pic it's a gel like texture, very light, fast absorbing, leaving your skin feeling super smooth. And it smells of lavender, a very calming and clean scent, makes it a joy to use!
It has an impressive list of ingredients [straight form the box]:
- alpine rose stem cell technology closely mimics the function of human stem cells responsible for renewing, repairing & defending healthy skin
- encapsulated brightplex peptide technology targets & treats existing dark spots to help fade them while breaking up the melanin clusters responsible for causing hyperpigmentation
- antioxidant rich, stabilized vitamins A, C & E help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, restore elasticity & protect skin from free radical damage
- red algae helps inhibit melanin production
- made with love & without synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, sulfates, parabens or phthalates
- ideal for sensitive skin
Use it morning and/or evening on cleansed skin, half a pump is enough for me, a little goes a long way with this serum, it will last for ages. Light Source is a god-given skin goodness!