Hey Beauties! I always feel a little sad at the end of August, because it means that summer is over. It was such a lovely summer during which I devoured a humongous amount of Italian ice-cream! But at the same time you also start looking forward to lots of cosy evenings spent home with a big mug of hot chocolate and melting mini marshmallows. And of course I also get excited about the coming AW13 beauty trends and new shades of the season.
So it's time to let go of summer and embrace autumn. I decided to share with you the beauty products that I have really enjoyed and used consistently this month, trying to keep them within ten items:
1. Favourite Eyeshadow: Too Faced Summer Eyes Palette, shades: Cocoa Beach and Toasted Coconut - to see the eyeshadows on click here!
2. Favourite Eyeshadow Highlighter: MAC Eye Shadow in Grain - technically it's three eyeshadows this month that got most love, Grain looks super sexy on the brow-bone.
3. Favourite Mascara: Cosmetics a la Carte Divine Lash in Black, I use it daily, love the brush and the volumising but non clumping consistency. Gives you full but natural looking lashes.
4. Favourite Face Primer: Stila Skincare Light Source, this spot correcting and brightening serum is great as a base, makes foundation go on beautifully, and it has a clean lavender scent. For the full review click here!
5. Favourite Foundation: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Light6 Ceylan. For a review and to see it on click here!
6. Favourite Lip Base: Cosmetics a la Carte Plump & Prime, makes any lipstick look even more beautiful. For a full review click here!
7. Favourite Lipstick: bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Be Free, super creamy!
8. Favourite Lipliner: bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipliner in Liberated, just the most perfect nude lipliner, favourite nude lip combo right now is this lipliner as a base and the Be Free lipstick over the top! To see the lip combo on click here!
9. Favourite Nailpolish: BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine in Greenberry, such a pretty teal, perfect summer shade! To see it on click here!
10. Favourite Fragrance: Atelier Cologne Gold Leather, just stunning, incredibly unique, deep sensual scent! For the full fragrance review click here!
I adore your blog and your beautiful pics.very inspiring thank you hope you had a fab xmas break xxxReplyDelete
Thank you so much! :) I had a lovely Christmas, hope you did too! <3 Btw you reminded me how much I enjoyed the BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine nailpolishes this summer, so I pulled out the Blueberry shade and painted my nails with it just now. A-mazing shade, would highly recommend it!!! xoxDelete